The physics department offers 3-year, 4-year, and Honours
Bachelor of Science degrees:
- 3-year B.Sc.
- 3-year B.Sc. (Computational Physics Stream)
- 3-year B.Sc. (Radiataion Health and Safety Stream)
- 4-year B.Sc.
- 4-year B.Sc. (Chemical Physics Stream)
- 4-year B.Sc. (Computational Physics Stream)
- 4-year B.Sc. (Radiataion Therapy Stream)
- Honours B.Sc.
- Honours B.Sc. (Chemical Physics Stream)
- Honours B.Sc. (Mathematical Physics Stream)
- Honours B.Sc. (Medical Physics Stream)
For more information about the various degrees offered, see:
2012-2013 Physics section of the UWinnipeg
(pdf file - requires Adobe Reader software - see below)
Dual Degree in Engineering
The University of Winnipeg and the University of Minnesota's
Institute of Technology (IT) offer a dual degree program in
Engineering. Upon completion, students will have earned two
degrees: a Bachelor of Science from U. of Winnipeg and a
Bachelor of Engineering from the U. of Minnesota (IT). For more
information about the Dual Degree program in Engineering, see:
UWinnipeg's Dual Degree information page
2012-2013 FULL UWinnipeg General Calendar
Information regarding university policies and regulations,
etc. is available here:
2012-2013 UWinnipeg General Calendar - links to
(pdf files - will require Adobe Reader software - see
Get Adobe Reader software from Adobe's web site
- free download, approximately 50.25 MB.